You get a successful message about the NLM server starting, but when you open ZWCAD on any workstation and try to obtain a floating license, it shows fail to get the license, and if you check the status on the server, you see that no license is checked out.
This problem is probably due to the license managing application which needs to use a port that has been blocked by Windows Firewall (windows defender in win10).
1. Please open windows security (search windows security or virus & threat in the windows search bar), and switch to “Firewall and network protection”
2. Click “Allow an app through firewall”
3. Change settings, then “Allow another app…”
4. Then please browse to the NLM installation folder, and select “zwflex.exe” and “lmgrd.exe” to add to the trust list.
5. Please try again to see whether other workstations can get a floating license, it should be OK by now.